THE RULES FOR FORMATTING THE ARTICLES FOR THE JOURNAL
THE BULLETIN OF CONTEMPORARY CLINICAL MEDICINE
1. The article should be typed in the text editor Word, font Times New Roman, 12, line spacing 1.5, formatted by width, without hyphenation. Margins: 25 mm top, 20 mm bottom, 30 mm left, 15 mm right. The article has to be carefully edited and verified. The presentation should be clear without long introductions and repetitions. Reductions of words, names, and titles (except for generally accepted abbreviations of physical measures, chemical and mathematical quantities, and terms) are not allowed. Units of measurement must be given in the SI system. In the text, when abbreviations are used for the first time, the interpretation of this concept must be given in parentheses.
The article should include information about the approval of the study by the ethics committee and about informed consent in human and animal research.
2. At the beginning of the first page indicate (with a space between them):
A) © initials and surnames of all authors, separated by comma and a year
(For example: © N.B. Amirov, A.A. Wizel, M.A. Daminova, R.I. Shaimuratov, 2021);
B) UDC code (optional); DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2021.
C) the title (in boldface) must reflect the main content of the paper (Translation into English must be qualified (automated translation (like google translator) is not acceptable).
(See a sample design of the article and the list of references below).
D) Surname (s) and the First name in full, after each surname indicate: ORCID ID, academic degree, academic rank, position held, full name of the department (division), institution, city, country where author(s) work, zip code, address, contact phone, e-mail;
E) A structured abstract (it is necessary to highlight: Background, Aim, Material and Methods (indicating the tools of statistical processing), Results, Conclusions) reflecting the main content of the article (150-350 words) (Translation into English must be qualified (automated translation (google translator) is not acceptable). It is not recommended to use abbreviations and conventions in the abstract. The Editorial Board reserves the right to correct the title of the article, abstract and key words sent by the authors in English without agreement with the authors if they contradict the rules of the English language or if the use of terminology is incorrect.
F) keywords, reflecting the content of the article (no more than 6)
G) the structure of the articles includes sections: Background. (with an indication of the aim of the study). Material and methods (with an indication of the methods of statistical processing). Results and discussion. Conclusions. The degree of transparency. Declaration of financial and other relationships. List of references. It is preferred to submit the abstract along with the title of the article and author information in Russian.
3. It is recommended for the article to be accompanied by an official referral from the institution where the authors are employed (Cover Letter), to have a visa of the scientific supervisor (optional), the referral must be stamped by the institution that sends the paper to the journal’s editorial board. If the work is submitted on behalf of several institutions, it is recommended to provide a cover letter from each of them (optional, if there is no conflict of interest between the institutions). The letter must indicate that the article has been checked in the "Anti-Plagiarism" system (the acceptable volume of borrowings is not more than 10%).
4. All articles are being sent for review. The editorial board reserves the right to shorten and edit the submitted articles. It is not acceptable to submit the papers printed or sent for publication in other journals.
5. At the end of the article there should be signatures of all authors with indication of academic degree and rank, full name, place of work and positions of all authors, contact address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
6. Email the article and all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The fee for processing, reviewing and editing the manuscript on a first-come, first-served basis is 900 rubles per 1 page. The file must be named by the surname of the first author. If the first author submits several articles, they are being assigned numbers after the last name, for example: Amirov N.B.-1, Amirov N.B.-2, etc. It is welcomed to send a photo of the first author in jpeg format.
Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com the following list of documents:
A. The article typed in Word text editor strictly according to all rules of the journal "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine".
B. A cover letter from the institution where the author is employed (recommended).
C. Expert opinion (if necessary).
D. Receipt of payment.
E. Certificate that the article has been checked in the "Anti-plagiarism" system (the acceptable volume of borrowing is not more than 10%).
7. Journal Topics: Advanced article. Original research (clinical and theoretical). Reviews. Clinical lectures. Short reports. Health care management. Discussions. Conventions, conferences, symposiums. Practical cases. History of medicine (anniversary and historical dates). Experimental studies in clinical medicine. Clinical case, etc.
8. Articles of up to 6 pages can be considered "Short communications". The articles covering the original experience of the authors in medical practice are as "Practical cases". The recommended volume of the article is 10-15 pages. The volume of reviews, theoretical articles, and clinical lectures should be agreed with the editorial board. The recommended volume of original articles is 15-20 pages.
9. Tables must be clear with a title above the table. The titles must correspond exactly to the content of the columns. Table cannot be a scanned image. Figures must have a number and a title under them. All elements of the figure must remain unshifted when formatted. Scanned photos must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Text: All elements of the article (text, tables, figures, etc.) should be given in full in the corresponding place of the article. It is necessary to reference the tables and figures specifying their numbers in the text.
10. Before the list of references it is necessary to indicate the degree of transparency of the study. Recommended options are:
A) The study was not funded by the sponsor. The authors are solely responsible for submitting the final version of the manuscript for publication.
B) The study was funded by ..... . The name of the company is ..... . The authors are solely responsible for submitting the final version of the manuscript for publication.
C) The research was performed within the framework of the thesis No. ..... (name) approved by the scientific council ..... institution ..... . The research did not have (or had with indication from whom) sponsorship. The authors are solely responsible for submitting the final version of the manuscript for publication.1
2. Provide a declaration of financial and other relationships.
All authors participated/not participated in the conception and design of the study and in the writing of the manuscript. The final version of the manuscript was approved/not approved by all authors. The authors did / did not receive payment for the study.
11. References in the text of the article should be given in square brackets, indicating the number according to the reference list: For example: ...according to ...
The references are given at the end of the article in accordance with GOST R 7.0.100-2018. "Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules." (for reviews - not more than 50-60, for original articles - not more than 30 and not less than 10-12 sources), in which the authors are listed as cited, indicating DOI.
To create References it is necessary to use Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals:
Author AA, Author BB, Author CC. Title of article. Title of Journal. 2005; 10 (2): 49-53.
A SAMPLE OF ARTICLE AND REFERENCE LIST DESIGN
© NB Amirov, NA Tsibulkin, AA Morozova, O. Mihoparova, OB Oshchepkova 2015
Comparative effectiveness of metabolic therapy in different forms of chronic coronary heart disease
Nail B. Amirov, ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0003-0009-9103; SCOPUS Author ID: 7005357664, D. Med. Sci., professor, Department general medical practice, Kazan State Medical University, 420012 Russia, Kazan, Butlerova Str., 49, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikolay A. Tsibulkin, ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-1343-0478; C. Med. Sci., assistant professor, Department of functional diagnostics, Kazan State Medical Academy, 420012, Russia, Kazan, Mushtari Str., 11
Anastasia A. Morozova, ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-1343-0478; therapist, Department of therapy, Bugulma central regional hospital, 423231, Russia, Bugulma, Lenina Str., 96
Olga J. Mihoparova, ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-1343-0478; the Head of department of functional diagnostics, MIA Hospital, 420059, Russia, Kazan, Orenburgskiy tract str., 132
Olga B. Oschepkova, ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-1343-0478; the Head of department of ophthalmology, MIA Hospital, 420059, Russia, Kazan, Orenburgskiy tract str., 132
Abstract. Background. … Aim. Assessment of metabolic therapy effects in patients with various forms of chronic ischemic heart disease based on trimetazidin study. The assessment of the clinical effect of treatment, influence of treatment on the condition of myocardium and its function, structural parameters of heart, and on dosed physical activity. Material and methods. Patients with the diagnosis confirmed according to clinical, technical and laboratory data, took part in the study. Patient’s characteristics varied from stable angina as an isolated form to its combination with other forms of chronic heart diseases. Research was conducted according to the following protocol. The first inspection included an assessment of clinical symptoms, standard electrocardiography, Holter monitoring, echocardiography under the standard protocol for left ventricle function assessment, and the 6-minute walking test. Frequency of angina attacks, breathlessness, and heart intermittence were assessed. The sizes of heart chambers, thickness of walls and integral function of left ventricle were defined along with arrhythmia, conductivity disorders, symptoms of myocardium ischemia were checked. During treatment control examinations were conducted. Results and discussion. Application of metabolic therapy in complex with standard drug treatment in patients with various forms of chronic ischemic heart disease leads to improvement in various functional indicators. Trimetazidin introduction decreased angina attacks and physical activity breathlessness episodes. The received results confirm validity of inclusion this treatment in complex therapy of patients with chronic ischemic heart disease. Conclusion. We demonstrated that even medium-term metabolic therapy in patients with various forms of chronic ischemic heart disease reduces the symptoms of the disease, improves a functional condition of a myocardium, and increases exercise tolerance.
Key words: metabolic therapy, chronic ischemic heart disease, echocardiography.
For reference: Amirov NB, Tsibulkin NA, Morozova AA, Mihoparova OJ, Oschepkova OB. / Comparative effect of metabolic therapy in different forms of chronic coronary heart disease. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (4): 12-19.DOI: 10/20969/VSKM.2015.8(4).12-19.
THE TEXT OF A STRUCTURED ARTICLE
It is necessary to highlight: Introduction. The aim of the study. Material and methods (the article should have information about the approval of the study by the ethics committee and informed consent in the study on humans), as well as indicate the methods of statistical analysis. Results and discussion. Conclusion.
Transparency of the study. The study was not funded by sponsors. The authors are solely responsible for submitting the final manuscript to print.
Declaration of Financial and Other Relationships. All authors participated in the conception and design of the study and in the writing of the manuscript. The final version of the manuscript was approved by all authors. The authors did not receive payment for the study.
1. Oganov RG, Maslennikova GJa. Profilaktika serdechno-sosudistyh i drugih neinfekcionnyh zabolevanij – osnova uluchshenija demograficheskoj situacii v Rossii [Prevention of cardiovascular and other noninfectious diseases – a basis of improvement of a demographic situation in Russia]. Kardiovaskuljarnaja terapija i profilaktika [Cardiovascular therapy and prevention]. 2005; 3: 4-9.
2. Metelica VI. Spravochnik po klinicheskoj farmakologii serdechno-sosudistyh sredstv [Reference book on clinical pharmacology of cardiovascular medicines]. M: Medpraktika. 1996; 784 р.
3. Chоukhnin EV, Amirov NB. Heart rate variability, the method and clinical application [The heart rate variability: method and clinical application]. Vestnik sovremennoj klinicheskoj mediciny [The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine]. 2008; 1 (1): 72-78.
12. Dear colleagues! Due to the fact that the articles and information in the articles published in the scientific and practical journal "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine" will be placed in the leading Russian and international bibliographic and abstract editions, in electronic information systems, including placing their electronic versions in the database of Scientific Electronic Library (NEB), available at www.elibrary. ru, and included in one of the Web of Science citation systems: Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, Arts and Humanities Citation Index, Scopus, Web of Knowledge, Astrophysics, PubMed, Mathematics, Chemical Abstracts, Springer, Agris, or GeoRef, the authors of original articles must provide the right to use the electronic versions of articles on a royalty free basis to the journal editors and comply with international rules for the structure of publications and their abstracts. Submitting articles to the journal by default is considered the authors' consent to gratuitous use of electronic versions of articles. (See samples of documents for p.3 Author's Agreement)
13. Articles not submitted in accordance with these rules will not be considered by the editorial board and will not be returned.
14. The Editorial Board charges a fee for processing and review for each incoming article in the amount of 800 (eight hundred) rubles per 1 page of A4 format, designed according to the Rules for the author of the journal. A receipt of payment (scan or photo of the receipt) should be attached to the article. Without payment the manuscript will not be forwarded to the editor for review. Attention: Payment for the procedure of article manuscript review does not guarantee the publication of the article in the Journal " The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine". If the manuscript is not accepted for publication by the Editorial Board for objective reasons (failure of the authors to comply with the rules for authors, conditions of the author's contract, receiving negative reviews, exceeding the terms of finalizing the manuscript in accordance with the editorial requirements, violation of the principles of publication ethics) the manuscript review fee will not be returned.
15. All e-mail addresses of the authors are being added to the automatic newsletter of the journal "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine". Free electronic subscription to the journal
16. The rules for the design of articles can be updated in accordance with the requirements of HAC RF, Web of Science and Scopus. Follow the changes on the website, as well as in the latest issue of the journal.
17. If the authors fully and accurately fulfill the rules of the journal, the terms of editorial preparation of the article, including a review, are up to 60 days. The publication of articles in issues of the journal is carried out in the order of receipt by the editorial board of a complete set of documents.
List of documents to be submitted to the editorial board:
1. An article prepared according to the rules of the Journal "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine.
2. A referral from the institution where the work was done. and/or.
3. Cover letter.
4. Expert opinion (if necessary).
5. Receipt of payment.
6. Confirmation that the article has been checked in the system "Anti-plagiarism" (the acceptable volume of borrowings is not more than 10%)
N.B.! Articles are published in the author's edition!
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial board of the journal:
Nail B. Amirov (editor-in-chief), e-mail: email@example.com
Alexander A. Viesel (deputy editor-in-chief), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Maria A. Daminova (executive secretary of the editorial board), e-mail: email@example.com;
Shaymuratov Rustem I. (computer support of the journal), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arina A. Ziganshina (the Head of International Department), e-mail: email@example.com
Editorial office phone: +7 (843) 291-26-76, fax +7 (843) 277-88-84, www.vskmjournal.org
Contact the Department of Contracts and Advertising of IMC " Contemporary Clinical Medicine" Ltd. Contact person, the head of department is Renata N. Amirova, tel. 8-903-307-99-47; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information about the journal, as well as full versions of publications are available on the websites: www.vskmjournal.org, www.kgmu.kcn.ru, www.cyberleninka.ru, www.elibrary.ru , https://twitter.com/vskmjournal
Here you can subscribe to the Journal's free e-newsletter: http://vskmjournal.org/ru/podpiska.html
Author's Offer Agreement
1. This agreement is a public offer and is made between the Limited Liability Company "Multidisciplinary Medical Center " Contemporary Clinical Medicine" (INN 1655265546), hereinafter - the Publisher, and an individual, the Author of the work, accepting the offer of the Publisher on the following conditions.
2. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement the Author transfers and the Publisher accepts the exclusive right in full to the work (article, essay, review, etc. - hereinafter under the Agreement "the Work") created by the Author and submitted to the Publisher.
3. The Author guarantees that the rights and freedoms of third parties have not been violated by the creation of the Work, that the Author has all necessary powers to conclude this Agreement and that the Work, as well as the rights to it, have not been previously transferred to anyone and have not been provided for reproduction and/or other use, nor will they be transferred in the future.
4. If there is material from other authors in the Work submitted to the Publisher in accordance with this Agreement, the Author undertakes to use such material to the extent justified by the purpose of citation, as well as to identify the author of such material as well as the source of borrowing.
5. The Author provides the Work written in accordance with the publication requirements for authors, published on the Publisher's website www.vskmjournal.org, which are an integral part of this Agreement. The Author is responsible for the compliance of the Work with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. This Agreement shall be deemed entered into and the Author's exclusive right to the Work shall be deemed assigned to the Publisher from the moment the Author emails the Work to the Publisher's email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailing the Work to the address specified in this paragraph constitutes the Author's full and unconditional consent to the terms of this Agreement.
7. The Publisher decides on the publication of materials submitted by the Author at its sole discretion (including the publication in the journal "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine", and placement on the Internet). Also, the Publisher has the right not to publish the Work previously published elsewhere/published that does not meet the requirements of this Agreement.
8. The Publisher publishes the Work under the name of the Author or under a pseudonym specified by the Author. Submitted material shall not be returned.
9. Unless the Work or the cover letter to the Work contains information to the contrary, the Author guarantees that he/she is the sole author of the Work.
If the work is written in co-authorship, the Author undertakes to indicate it in the Work and guarantees that his/her co-authors are notified regarding the terms of this agreement, are familiar with it and fully accept it, including the terms on the transfer of exclusive rights, that the Author is duly authorized by the co-authors to grant rights to the Publisher for the work on the terms specified in this agreement.
10. The transfer of the exclusive rights to the work in full is made by the Author (Contributors) on a free of charge basis.
The Publisher may propose the Author to revise the Work, the rights to which have been assigned under this Agreement. The revision shall be conducted by the Author. The rights to revision are also assigned to the Publisher by the Author free of charge in full, from the moment of sending the revised Work by any means, including email.
12. the Author, by concluding this Agreement, expresses his full consent to the processing of his personal data (the Author's personal data means any personal information indicated by the Author both in the work itself and in the cover letter to it). Processing of his personal data may include the following actions: collection, systematization, gathering, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, distribution, provision, depersonalization, blocking, and deletion. The Publisher has the right to process the Author's data, including by entering them into an electronic database, using computer media, or communication channels. The Author hereby also gives his consent to the Publisher to receive notices and other information materials from the Publisher on the Author's personal means of communication.
13. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by sending a notice to the address of the Publisher: Russian Federation, 420043, Kazan, 57-83 Vishnevskogo Str., LLC "IMC" Contemporary Clinical Medicine".
14. In the event of a dispute, it will be resolved by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disputes will be resolved at the location of the Publisher.
1.The cost of review of one page of a manuscript prepared according to the rules for the authors (editorial cost) is 900 (nine hundred) rubles. (9 euros or 11 U.S. dollars).
2. Placement of color photos of nonadvertising content is 50% of the cost of advertising (for the issues devoted to conferences, congresses, and other significant events) 1 page of advertising article costs 2 500 rubles.
The editorial board is not responsible for the content of advertising materials, authors' opinions, reliability, and the results stated in the publications. Any reprinting and copying of author's and advertising materials is possible only with the permission of the editorial board of the journal " The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine".
Details for transfer:
LLC "IMC " Contemporary Clinical Medicine" OGRN 1131690016677:
TIN / RRC 1655265546 / 165501001
Operating account 40702810462000021640
in Tatarstan Bank branch No.8610 of PJSC Sberbank
Corresponding account 30101810600000000603.П
For transfers in international currencies:
Current account (USD): 40702840400000000320
Current account (EURO): 40702978700000000196