ISSN 2071-0240 (Print) ISSN 2079-553X (Online)
"The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine" is a peer-reviewed medical scientific journal for a wide range of practitioners and researchers.
It is published in Russian and English languages since 2008.
The Journal publishes scientific, practical, theoretical articles, reviews by leading experts in all areas and sections of medical science.
Journal rating according to SCIENCE INDEX
for 2016 year = 1,196
Impact factor of the Journal for 2016 = 0.693
By the decision of Presidium of HAC (05/11/2015) Journal "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine" is recommended for publication of basic scientific results of dissertation research on the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences. (Http://vak.ed.gov.ru/87)
Letter of the List of peer-reviewed publications from 12.01.2015 № 13-6518
A list of peer-reviewed scientific publications, not included in the international database of abstracts and citation system, recommended for publication of basic scientific results of dissertations for the degree of candidate of science and for the degree of Doctor of Science (as of 12/07/2015).
Presented in Ulrich's Periodicals Directory (Ulrich's, http://ulrichsweb.com)
The journal is included in the CABI database. Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases (Online) CAB Abstracts (Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux) Global Health
Articles are assigned DOI (digital object identifier)
DOI is accepted in English-speaking academic environment for communication between scientists.
DOI of the journal (prefix): 10.20969 / VSKM.
Among the authors there are leading scientists from Russia, the main MoH experts from regions as well as famous foreign scientists from (Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, USA and others) and from CIS (Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine and others).
According to scientometric indices the journal demonstrates excellent positive trend. (Http://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=27925)
Format - A4, banding (p.) 80-170, the frequency is 6-8 per year.
- Practicing physicians of different specialties
- Medical school faculty
- Figures of medical science
- Managers and specialists of the health care system
The main headings and content:
Original articles (clinical and theoretical publications)
Lectures for medical practitioners.Clinical Recommendations
Experimental studies - clinical medicine
Clinical observations from practical experience
Jubilee and historical dates. The history of medicine. Chronicle etc.
The broad scope of Russian experts as well as the ones from near and far abroad.
Journal subscription index in the catalog "Press of Russia" is 41628;
Journal is also available in the catalogs of Kazakhstan, Ukraine and CIS countries (Kyrgyzstan, Georgia and Moldova).
Presentation of the magazine on medical congresses, conferences, symposia and informational support.
Editorial address: RT, 420043, Kazan, st. Vishnevsky, 57-83;
Tel.: +7 (843) 291 26 76 / Fax: +7 (843) 277 88 84; Tel. / Fax: +7 (843) 238 07 35
Chief Editor - Amirov Nail Bagauvich - MD, Professor of General Practice of Medical University "Kazan State Medical University" of Ministry of Health, honored worker of science and education, Academician of RAE, honored doctor of Tatarstan, laureate of the State Prize of Tatarstan in Science and Technology.
Tel.: Serv. +7 (843) 291 26 76; Fax: +7 (843) 277 88 84; Tel / Fax: +7 (843) 238 07 35; Cell .: +7 9053 130 111; Cell .: +7 927 447 39 40; email@example.com
Deputy Editor - Alexander A. Vizel, MD, Professor, Head of the Chair of Phthisiopulmonology at Medical University "Kazan State Medical University" of Ministry of Health, Honored doctor of Republic of Tatarstan, Laureate of the State Prize of Tatarstan in the field of science and technology,
tel.: +7 987 296-25-99 cells; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific secretary - Daminova Maria A., MD, Ph.D., assistant professor of pediatrics and neonatology at Kazan State Medical Academy of the Russian Ministry of Health,
tel: + 7-917-262-47-79;. E-mail: email@example.com
Head of department of contracts and advertisement of the magazine "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine" Amirova Renata Nailevna,
tel.: +7 9033 07 99 47; firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer support, Journal's website and the internet version: Shaymuratov R.I.
Publication of scientific articles in the journal "The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine" in all areas of medical science
• 14.00.00 MEDICAL SCIENCES
• 14.01.00 Clinical Medicine
• 14.01.01 Obstetrics and Gynecology
• 14.01.02 Endocrinology
• 14.01.03 Diseases of the ear, nose and throat
• Internal Medicine 14.01.04
• 14.01.05 Cardiology
• 14.01.06 Psychiatry
• 14.01.07 Eye diseases
• 14.01.08 Pediatrics
- 14.01.09 Infectious diseases (in red. Order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation from 11.08.2009 N 294)
• 14.01.10 Skin and venereal diseases
• 14.01.11 Nervous diseases
• 14.01.12 Oncology
• 14.01.13 Radiation diagnostics, radiation therapy
• 14.01.14 Dentistry
• 14.01.15 Traumatology and Orthopedics
• 14.01.16 Phthisiology
• 14.01.17 Surgery
• 14.01.18 Neurosurgery
• 14.01.19 Pediatric Surgery
• 14.01.20 Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
• 14.01.21 Hematology and blood transfusion
• 14.01.22 Rheumatology
• 14.01.23 Urology
• 14.01.24 Transplantation and artificial organs
• 14.01.25 Pulmonology
• 14.01.26 Cardiovascular Surgery
• 14.01.27 Drug Addiction
• 14.01.28 Gastroenterology
• 14.01.29 Nephrology
• 14.01.30 Gerontology and Geriatrics
• 14.02.00 Preventive medicine
• 14.02.01 Health
• 14.02.02 Epidemiology
• 14.02.03 Public health and health care
• 14.02.04 Occupational Medicine
• Sociology of Medicine 14.02.05
• 14.02.06 Medical-social examination and medical - social rehabilitation
• 14.03.00 Life Sciences
• 14.03.01 Human Anatomy
• 14.03.02 Pathological Anatomy
• 14.03.03 Pathological Physiology
• 14.03.04 Toxicology
• 14.03.05 Forensic Medicine
• 14.03.06 Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology
• 14.03.07 Chemotherapy and antibiotics
• 14.03.08 Aviation, space and sea medicine
• 14.03.09 Clinical Immunology, Allergology
• 14.03.10 Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics
• 14.03.11 Regenerative medicine, sports medicine, physiotherapy, balneology and physiotherapy (in red. Order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation from 11.08.2009 N 294)
• 14.04.00 Pharmaceutical Sciences
• 14.04.01 Technology of drugs
• 14.04.02 pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy
• 14.04.03 organization of pharmaceutical business
For your convenience, there is an electronic subscription to the journal
By filling out the form under "Subscribe" you will be able to receive e-mail releases and news of the magazine.