Experience of medical institution of the 3d level of emergency care: facts, analysis, development perspectives and their implementation. Sadikov M.N., Klyushkin I.V. P.9
Prevention of early postoperative wound complications at large hernioplastics. Abbaszadeh T.N., Andreev A.I., Anisimov A.Yu. P.11
Emergency aid to women with uterus myomas the complicated uterine bleedings. Akberov R.F., Sharafutdinov B.M., Sharafeev A.Z., Zogot S.R. P.19
ARTtherapies as treatement of insomnia disorders in patients with central nervous system diseases. Aleksandrova E.A., Lesheva M.M., Yakupov E.Z. P.23
Blood pressure variability in prognostication of complications of pregnancy. Gabidullina R.I., Mayanskaya S.D., Ganeeva A.V. P.28
Actual psychoemotional status and type D personality in patients with heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Gazizianova V.M., Bulashova O.V., Nasybullina A.A., Khazova E.V., Shaikhutdinova Z.A. P.34
Social adaptation of patients with indications for hip replacement. Zaidullin D.G., Akhtiamov I.F., Guryleva M.E., Gilmutdinov I.S., Ardashev S.A. P. 38
Kidney function in patients with acute coronary syndrome at various strategies of treatment (according to the Russian register ORACLE II). Zateyshchikov D.A., Ivantsov E.N., Sadykov M.N., Shaikhutdinova Z.A., Khasanov N.R. P.43
The effect of training of COPD patients and bronchial asthma on the frequency of exacerbations requiring emergency hospitalization. Ishmurzin G.P. P.46
Features of acute coronary syndrome in patients with type II diabetes. Kim Z.F., Podolskaya A.A., Mavlyutova R.A. P.57
Diagnosis, control of treatment of injuries of the achilles tendon (aspects of sonoscape). Klyushkin I.V., Klushkina Ju.A., Fatykhov R.I., Sharafislamov I.F. P.61
Arttherapies of complex neurorehabilitation of aphasia in patiens undergoing acute cerebrovascular of ishemic type. Lesheva M.M., Aleksandrova E.A., Shuvalova R.R., Yakupov E.Z. P.69
Diagnosis and treatment of patients with obstructive colonic obstruction. Malkov I.S., Filippov V.A., Khalilov Kh.M., Tagirov M.R., Gabitov I.M., Zakirov A.M. P.72
Endoscopic intervention of patients with obstructive jaundice. Malkov I.S., Zakirova G.R., Nasrullayev M.N., Khamzin I.I. P.78
Injury of duodenum. Diagnostics. Surgical treatment. Minnullin M.M., Krasilnikov D.M., Tolstikov A.P. P.82
The clinical characteristics of patients with heart failure in combination with chronic kidney diseas. Nasibullina A.A., Bulashova O.V., Oslopov V.N., Gazizyanova V.M., Khazova E.V., Mustafin E.E., Khusnutdinova G.R. P.86
Link between nozologic forms of psychiatric disorders, motivations of suicide attempts, their number and sleep disorders. Orlov G.V., Fedechkina M.D., Rakhimullina L.I., Troshina Ju.V. P.89
Acute urticaria and acute angioedema in conditions of versatile clinic. Rakhmatullina N.M., Zakirova G.N., Makarova L.V., Sibgatullina N.A., Akhmedzyanova D.G., Trofimova O.R. .93
Coronary heart disease in the context of pulmonary disorders. Khamitov R.F., Sulbaeva K.R., Palmova L.Yu., Musharapova D.I. P.98
Intraoperative prevention of grey patients opererating about hernias of the anterior abdominal wall of emergency. Chikaev V.F., Galyautdinov F.S., Kuznetsov M.V., Bondarev Yu.V. P.102
Surgical tactics at traumatic liver injures. Shaimardanov R.S., Gubaev R.F., Sharafiev S.Z., Hisamiev I.G., Nuriev I.I. P.105
Assessment of emotional and behavioral disorders in patients with ischemic stroke in the background neuroprotective therapy. Ovsyannikova K.S., Yakupov E.Z. P.108
Treatment of malignant ischemic stroke (clinical observation). Sultanova I.V., Zaitseva A.R. P.114
Experience of sparing treatment of uterine arteriovenous malformation in placenta increta. Gabidullina R.I., Mkihaylova O.N., Syrmatova L.I., Sharafislamov I.F., Nuriev B.I. P.123
Our experience in surgical treatment of patients with chponic pancreatitis. Gubaev R.F., Shaymardanov R.Sh., Gafurov K.D., Galiullina A.F. P.128
Rare case of combined injury in peacetime. Emergency care principles. Chicaev V.F., Ibragimov R.A., Glushkov A.A., Vdovin V.А. P.133
How to view cataplexy paroxysmal nervous system disorders (clinical observation). Jakupov E.Z., Troshina Ju.V. P.135
HELP FOR PRACTITIONER
Diagnosis of vestibular vertigo in a multidisciplinary clinic front desk as a guarantee of effective treatment and rapid rehabilitation of patients. Polikarpova K.L., Yakupov E.Z. P.139
Hypertensive crisis: differentiated approach to therapy. Podolskaya A.A., Kim Z.F., Palmova L.Yu. P.142
Modern approaches to diagnostics, classification and evaluation of the severity of acute kidney injury. Sigitova O.N., Bogdanova A.R. P.146
Postoperative rehabilitation of patients with reumatoid arthritis (review of literature). Fayzrakhmanova G.M., Akhtyamov I.F., Chicaev V.F., Fasakhov R.R., Slastnikova E.S. P.154
Experience of medical institution of the 3d level of emergency care: facts, analysis, development perspectives and their implementation
SadykovMaratN., Cand. Med. Sci., chief physician GBUZ "City Clinical Hospital № 7" in Kazan, Tatarstan State Council deputy, Kazan, Russia
KlyushkinIvan V., D. Med. Sci, Professor, Department of General Surgery Medical University "Kazan State Medical University" of Ministry of Health of Russia Kazan, Russia
Prevention of early postoperative wound complications at large hernioplastics
Abbaszade Tural N., C. Med. Sci., senior researcher of institute of experimental and clinical Surgery of N.A. Acad. M.A. Topchibashev of Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan Republic, tel. + 9-945-029-900-84
Andreev Andrei I., C. Med. Sci., surgeon of the Department of surgery № 3 of city clinical Hospital № 7, Kazan, Russia, tel. +7-843-221-39-76
Anisimov Andrei Y., D. Med. Sci., Professor, Head of the Department of ambulance chair of Kazan State Medical Academy, Chief surgeon of Ministry of Health of Tatarstan, deputy chief physician for surgery of city clinical Hospital № 7, Kazan, Russia, tel. + 7-843-221-36-70
Abstract. Aim. We report the clinical analysis of results of surgical treatment of 52 patients with large ventral hernias in the period from 2008 to 2014. Material and methods. In 14 patients (main group) at the fnal stage of the operation the soft tissue was coagulated with the electrosurgical generator FORCE FX (Valleylab, USA) using argon plasma coagulation. Next we installed a drainage- low vacuum system «UnoVac» (Uno Medical, Denmark). In 38 patients (comparement group) we didn’t make argon coagulation and only drained the wound with single rift PVC tube. Results and discussion. In the main group postoperative complications in surgical wounds was observed in 5 patients (35,7%), including: seroma 3 (21,4%), hematoma in 1 (7,1%), infltrate in 1 (7,1%) patients. In the reference group in the feld of post-operative complications of surgical wounds was observed in 34 patients (86,8%), including: seroma in 20 (52,6%), hematoma in 11 (28,9%) infltrates in 3 (7,9%). Conclusion. Inclusion to the treatment program the subcutaneous fat argon-plasma coagulation and UnoVac low vacuum draining for patients with large ventral hernias, infuenced the dynamics of the pathological process, reduced the number of early wound complications from 89,5 to 35,7% (p<0,01),including seromas from 52,6 to 31,4% (p<0,05), haematomas from 28,74 to 7,1% (p<0,05), reduced the duration of inpatient treatment from a (18,2±0,7) to (16,6±0,8) bed-days (p>0,05).
Key words: large ventral hernia, early postoperative wound complications, prevention, surgical treatment.
For reference: Abbaszade TN, Andreev AI, Anisimov AYu. Prevention of early postoperative wound complications at
large hernioplastics. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 11—18.
- Abbaszadeh TN, Anisimov AY. Diagnostika i proflaktika rannih posleoperacionnyh ranevyh oslozhnenij u bol'nyh s bol'shimi ventral'nymi gryzhami [Diagnosis and prevention of early postoperative wound complications in patients with large ventral hernias]. Medicinskij vestnik Bashkortostana [Medical Gazette of Bashkortostan]. 2013; 8 (3): 21–25.
- Anisimov AYu, Abbaszadeh TN. Novye tehnologii v proflaktike ranevyh oslozhnenij pri gernioplastike bol'shih ventral'nyh gryzh [New technologies in the prevention of wound complications in hernia repair of large ventral hernias]. Gerniologija [Herniology]. 2008; 3 (19): 5–6.
- Balinova BC. Statistika v voprosah i otvetah: ucheb [Posobie Statistics of questions and answers: Textbook]. M: TK Velbi, Izd–vo Prospekt M [Publishing House of the Prospectus]. 2004: 344 p.
- Belokonev VI. Plastika brjushnoj stenki pri ventral'nyh gryzhah kombinirovannym sposobom [Plastics of the abdominal wall in a combined way ventral hernias]. Hirurgija [Surgery]. 2003; 8: 24–26.
- Egiev VN, Chizhov DV, Filatkina NV. Vzaimodejstvie polipropilenovyh jendoprotezov s tkanjami perednej brjushnoj stenki [Interaction polypropylene endoprosthesis with tissues of the anterior abdominal wall]. Gerniologija [Herniology]. 2005; 2; 41–49.
- Yermolov AS, Il'ichev VA, Lebedev AG, Karnaushenko PV. Prichiny recidivov pri primenenii sinteticheskih protezov v hirurgii posleoperacionnyh ventral'nyh gryzh [Reasons for relapses in the application of synthetic prosthesis surgery postoperative ventral hernias]. Aktual'nye voprosy gerniologii: materialy IX konf [Actual questions herniology: Proceedings of the IX Conf]. M. 2012; 77–79.
- Krasilnikov DM, Khayrullin II, Farrakhov AZ. Varianty raspolozhenija implantata pri plastike posleoperacionnyh ventral'nyh gryzh v zavisimosti ot pokazatelej vnutribrjushnogo davlenija [Options for the location of the implant with the plastic postoperative ventral hernias, depending on the performance of intra–abdominal pressure]. Gerniologija [Нerniology]. 2004; 3: 28–29.
- L'vovich JaE, Bobrova NV, Ljubyh NE. Algoritmizacija processa vybora sposoba operacii pri lechenii posleoperacionnyh gryzh [Algorithmic selection process operation method in the treatment of post–operative hernias]. Prikladnye informacionnye aspekty mediciny [Applied information aspects of medicine]. 2000; 3 (1): 56–59.
- Timoshin AD, Yurasov AB, Shestakov AL. Koncepcija hirurgicheskogo lechenija posleoperacionnyh gryzh perednej brjushnoj stenki [The concept of surgical treatment of postoperative abdominal wall hernias front]. Gerniologija [Herniology]. 2004; 1: 5–10.
- Fedorov VD, Adamyan AA, Gogia BSh. Lechenie bol'shih i gigantskih posleoperacionnyh gryzh [Treatment of large and giant postoperative hernia]. Hirurgija [Hirurgiya]. 2000; 1: 11–14.
- Yurasov AV, Kurashvili DN, Alekseev AK. Varianty plastiki defektov brjushnoj stenki i ispol'zuemaja terminologija [Possible defects in the abdominalwall plastics and terminology used]. Sovremennye podhody k razrabotke i klinicheskomu primeneniju jeffektivnyh perevjazochnyh sredstv, shovnyh materialov i polimernyh implantatov: V mezhdunar konf [Modern approaches to the development and clinical application of effcient bandages, sutures and polymeric implants: V Intern Conf]. M. 2006; 201–202.
- Baracs J, Tacacs I, Shahram GS. Biological behavior of polypropylene meshes suitable for intraabdominal implantation in animal model. Magy Seb. 2003; 56 (6): 171–176.
- Chevrel JP, Bendavid R et al. Treatment of incisional hernias by an overlapping herniorrhaphy and onlay prosthetic implant, In: Abdominal wall hernias: principles and management. New York, Springer–Verlag. 2001; 500–503.
- Deyesine M. Recurrent inguinal herniorrhaphy: the centripetal approach utilizing a pre–formed polypropylene plug. Hernia. 2008; 3: 271–275.
Emergency aid to women with uterus myomas the complicated uterine bleedings
Akberov Renat F., D. Med. Sci., professor of the Department of X-ray diagnostic of Kazan State Medical Academy, Kazan, Russia, tel. +8-843-236-92-40
Sharafutdinov Bulat M., C. Med. Sci., physician of the Department of angiographic and X-ray operation studies of Republican Clinical Hospital № 2, Kazan, Russia, tel. +7-927-404-24-99, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharafeev Aidar Z., D. Med. Sci., Head of the Department of cardiology, endovascular and cardiovascular surgery, of Kazan State Medical Academy, Head of the Department of angiographic and X-ray operation studies of Republican clinical Hospital № 2, Kazan, Russia, tel. +7-927-410-93-89, e-mail: email@example.com
Zogot Svetlana R., C. Med. Sci., Head of the Department of computer and magnetic resonance tomography of city clinical Hospital № 7, Kazan, Russia, тел. +7-962-562-96-07, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Aim. Assessment of the effectiveness of the improved method of endovascular embolization of uterine arteries in the treatment of women with uterine fbroids complicated by uterine bleeding. Material and methods. The study involved 144 women with uterine fbroids complicated by uterine bleeding, from 23—55 years. In accordance with the method of endovascular embolization of uterine arteries (UAE), the patients were divided into 2 groups. 1st group — 80 women who underwent embolization for an improved method, using as a liquid embolic embosphere, ranging in size from 300—1000 microns. 2nd group of 64 women who underwent uterine artery embolization in the conventional way with embolic agents, polyvinyl alcohol (PVA). Evaluation of patients included general clinical and radiologic diagnosis. Evaluation of the size of the uterus and uterine blood fow velocity parameters and arterial blood fow myomatous conducted in an ultrasonic unit. During the treatment period were conducted follow-up examinations. Results and discussion. Improved technique of endovascular embolization in women with uterine fbroids uterine bleeding complications due to the simultaneous placement of the catheter in the contralateral iliac artery has signifcantly reduced the operation, to reduce blood loss and effectively to stop uterine bleeding, as well as to achieve signifcant regression of the size of the uterus and fbroids. Conclusion. The results are effective and fully to stop uterine bleeding in women with uterine fbroids through the introduction into clinical practice of the UAE refne techniques using embosphere, which is extremely important for women with uterine fbroids uterine bleeding complicated with unrealized reproductive function.
Key words: uterine fbroid, uterine bleeding, uterine artery embolization.
For reference: Akhberov RF, Sharafutdinov BM, Sharafeev AZ, Zogot SR. Emergency aid to women with uterus myomas the complicated uterine bleedings. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 18—23.
- Abishev BH. Jembolizacija matochnyh arterij pri akusherskih krovotechenijah [Embolization of uterine arteries at obstetric bleedings]. Den saulyk saktaudydamytu zhurnaly [Journal of Health Development]. 2012; 1 (1): 65–66.
- Breusenko VG, Golova JuA, Krasnova IA. Jeffektivnost' organosohranjajushhih metodov operativnogo lechenija u bol'nyh s adenomiozom [Effciency of organ–preserving methods of expeditious treatment at patients with the adenomiozy]. Materialy HXIII Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa s kursom jendoskopii «Novye tehnologii v diagnostike i lechenii ginekologicheskih zabolevanij» [Materials XXIII of the International congress with an endoscopy course «New technologies in diagnostics and treatment of gynecologic diseases»]. M. 2010; 154.
- Savel'eva GM, Breusenko VG, Kapranov SA, Krasnova IA. Jembolizacija matochnyh arterij v lechenii miomy matki. Sovremennoe sostojanie voprosa [Embolization of uterine arteries in treatment of myoma of a uterus. Current state of a question]. Zhurnal akusherstva i zhenskih boleznej [Journal of Obstetrics and gynecological diseases]. 2010; 2: 81–87.
- Garipov RM, Pirogova VI, Chudnovec LG, Gumerova GT. Primenenie jembolizacii matochnyh arterij s cel'ju kupirovanija gemorragicheskogo sindroma pri miome matki [Application of an embolization of uterine arteries for the purpose of knocking over of a hemorrhagic syndrome at uterus myoma]. Medicinskij vestnik Bashkortostana [Medical bulletin of Bashkortostan]. 2008; 3: 23–26.
- Savel'eva GM, Breusenko VG, Kapranov SA, Vaganov EF. Jembolizacija matochnyh arterij u pacientok s adenomiozom [Embolization of uterine arteries at patients with the adenomiozy]. Voprosy ginekologii, akusherstva i perinatologii [Questions of gynecology, obstetrics and perinatology]. 2009; 5: 49–55.
- Tuganbekov TU, Borovskij SP, Shakhnazarov NA. Oso-bennosti angioarhitektoniki matki i ee vlijanie narezul'taty rentgenohirurgicheskih vmeshatel'stv [Features angioarchitectonics uterus and its impact on the results of endovascular interventions]. Tjumenskij medicinskij zhurnal [Tyumen medical journal]. 2014; 16 (4): 56–59. 7. Pelage JP, Dref OLe, Beregi JP et al. Limited uterine artery embolization with tris–acryl gelatin microspheres for uterine fbroids. Journal Vascular Interventional Radiology. 2003; 14: 15–20.
ARTtherapies as treatement of insomnia disorders in patients with central nervous system diseases
Aleksandrova Ekaterina A., postgraduate student of the Department of neurology, neurosurgery and medical genetics of Kazan State Medical university, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: email@example.com
Lesheva Marya M., postgraduate student of the Department of neurology, neurosurgery and medical genetics of Kazan State Medical university, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yakupov Eduard Z., D. Med. Sci, Professor of the Department of neurology, neurosurgery and medical genetics of Kazan State Medical university, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Aim. Assessment of the impact of modern methods of art-therapy (isotherapy, music therapy) to reduce insomnia manifestations in patients with central nervous system disorders. Material and methods. We observed 45 people with diseases of the brain that had not insomnia disorders before the disease: 9 people (20%) — had an early recovery period of acute cerebrovascular accident, 10 people (22%) — late recovery period of cerebralstroke; 4 (8,8%) — a consequence of acute stroke; 15 people (33,3%) — a consequence of traumatic brain injury; 2 patients (4,4%) — 2 degree chronic cerebral ischemia; 5 patients (11%) — a brain tumor. Patients were divided into 3 groups by 15 people involved in every therapy; passing the combined classes in art therapy (isotherapy, music therapy); a control group of patients receiving a course of medical rehabilitation according to the standards of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Order of 29 December 2012 number 1705 H Order «On the procedure of medical rehabilitation»). Results and discussion. Patients underwent a series of questionnaires, scales throughout the study: Sleepiness Scale EPWORTH, questionnaire assessment of situational anxiety and depression on the Spielberger and Beck’s scale. Thus, the results of EPWORTH Sleepiness Scale in patients after stroke reached the highest score, as in virtually all patients revealed daytime sleepiness, especially in the afternoon. Severity of anxiety and depression were presented more common for the late recovery period and the consequences of cerebral stroke than for the early recovery period. In patients after traumatic brain injury symptoms of sleep disorders were quite varied. In patients with traumatic brain injury 62% expressed anxiety, and 28% of detected clinically severe depression, which also causes the need to resort to the use of antidepressants in this group of patients. Patients of the second group on combined art therapy sessions demonstrated decrease in feelings of anxiety and irritability in patients group, in clinical unit, the decline in situational and personal anxiety, reduced fear, improved emotional color mood stabilizing hemodynamics and, as a consequence, normalization of sleep. Conclusion. It was revealed that the presented combined art therapy helped to reduce anxiety and depression, which leads to a normalization of sleep patterns and psychosomatic.
Key words: rehabilitation, vascular diseases of cerebrum, insomnia.
For reference: Aleksandrova EA, Lesheva MM, Yakupov EZ. Art-therapies as treatement of insomnia disorders in patients with central nervous system diseases. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 23—27.
- Bojko AN, Chugunov AV, Kamchatnov PR. Sosudistye kognitivnye rasstrojstva– sovremennye vozmozhnosti lechenija [Vascular cognitive impairment — modern treatment options]. Trudnyj pacient [Diffcult patient]. 2008; 10: 21–22.
- Vereshhagin NV, Piradov MA, Suslina ZA. Insul't: Principy diagnostiki, lechenija i proflaktiki [Stroke: Principles of diagnostics, treatment and prevention]. M: Intermedika. 2002; 16–17.
- Gustov AV. Kognitivnye rasstrojstva v nevrologii: metody diagnostiki, puti korrekcii [Cognitive disorders in neurology: diagnostic methods, ways of correction]. NNovgorod: Izdatel'stvo Nizhegorodskoj med. akademii [Nizhny Novgorod: Publishing Nizhny Novgorod med Academy. 2010; 164 p.
- Damulin IV. Sosudistye kognitivnye narushenija u pozhilyh [Vascular cognitive impairment in the elderly]. Russkij medicinskij zhurnal [Russian Medical Journal]. 2009; 17 (11): 721–725.
- Zaharov VV. Nervno–psihicheskie narushenija: diagnosticheskie testy [Neuropsychiatric disorders: diagnostic tests]. M: MEDpress–inform. 2013; 320 p.
- Lebedeva LD, Nikonorova JuV, Tarakanova NA. Jenciklopedija priznakov i interpretacij v proektivnom risovanii i art–terapii [Encyclopedia of signs and interpretation in projective drawing and art]. SPb: Rech'. 2010; 336 p.
- Levin JaI, Polujektov MG. Somnologija i medicina sn: izbrannye lekcii [A sleep and sleep medicine: selected lectures]. M: Medforum. 2013; 432 p.
- Putilina MV. Kognitivnye rasstrojstva pri cerebrovaskuljarnoj patologii [Cognitive disorders at cerebrovascular pathology]. M: Mai–Print. 2011; 140 p.
- Putilina MV. Kombinirovannaja nejroprotektornaja terapija ostryh narushenij mozgovogo krovoobrashhenija [Combined neuroprotective therapy of stroke]. Consilium medicum. 2009; 11 (4): 7–12.
- Rumjanceva SA, Silina EV, Svishheva SP, Shuchalin OG. Kompleksnaja nejroprotekcija u bol'nyh s sosudistoj patologiej mozga [Complex neuroprotection in patients with cerebral vascular disease]. Russkij medicinskij zhurnal [Russian Medical Journal]. 2008; 17: 1124–1133.
- Jahno NN. Kognitivnye rasstrojstva v nevrologicheskoj klinike [Cognitive disorders in neurological clinic]. Nevrologicheskij zhurnal [Neurology journal]. 2006; 11 (suppl 1); 4–12.
- Amici S, Reed B, Mungas D et al. Mild cognitive impairment with and without lacunes. In: 2nd Congress of the International Socity for Vascular Behavioural and Cocnitive Disorders (Vas– Cog): Abstract book– Florence. 2005; 21.
Blood pressure variability in prognostication of complications of pregnancy
Gabidullina Rushania I., D. Med. Sci., Professor of the Department of obstetrics and gynecology № 2 of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, Kazan, tel. 8-917-289-93-10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayanskaya Svetlana D., D. Med. Sci., Professor of the Department of hospital therapy with a course of endocrinology of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, Kazan
Abstract. Aim. Сomparative study of short term and long term variability of blood pressure (BP) in women with normal and complicated pregnancy. Material and methods. One hundred thirty two pregnant women at the age of 20—43 participated in the study. Depending on the presence of initial hemodynamic disorders and complications of pregnancy four patient groups were formed. The frst group included initially healthy women with physiologically normal pregnancy, the second one — pregnant women with chronic hypertension, the third and the fourth groups included patients without initial hemodynamic disorders whose pregnancy complicated with preeclampsia and chronic fetoplacental insuffciency accordingly. In the study short term and long term variability of BP were evaluated, the frst one — by repeated blood pressure measuring on visit and the second one between monthly visits. Results and discussion. In case of uncomplicated pregnancy short term BP variability stayed low and stable. However, in case of hypertensive disorders and chronic fetoplacental insuffciency it was higher and demonstrated the large amplitude of oscillations. Long term BP variability was also higher in patients with complicated pregnancy. Those women whose pregnancy afterwards have been complicated with preeclampsia even at the end of second trimester had high systolic BP variability comparing with patients with uncomplicated pregnancy. Patients with chronic fetoplacental insuffciency had also high systolic BP variability at the end of second trimester. Conclusions. Derived results allow to suppose that high systolic BP in the end of second trimester could be used in the capacity of predictor of preeclampsia and chronic fetoplacental insuffciency in pregnant women with normal BP rates.
Key words: chronic hypertension, preeclampsia, chronic fetoplacental insuffciency, short term blood pressure variability, long term blood pressure variability.
For reference: Gabidullina RI, Mayanskaya SD, Ganeeva AV. Blood pressure variability in prognostication of complications of pregnancy. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 28—33.
- Magee LA, Helewa M, Moutquin JM, von Dadelszen P. Diagnosis, evaluation, and management of the hypertensive disorders of pregnancy. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC. 2008; 30 (3): 1–48.
- Zamaleeva RS. Feto — placentarnaya nedostatochnost': uchebnoe posobie dlja vrachej [Fetoplacental insuffciency: the manual for physicians]. Kazan: Kazan State Medical Academy. 2010; 23 p.
- Meler E, Figueras F, Bennasar M, Gomez O, Crispi F, Gratacos E. The prognostic role of uterine artery Doppler investigation in patients with severe early–onset preeclampsia. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 2010; 202 (6): 559.
- Di Lorenzo G, Ceccarello M, Cecotti V, Ronfani L, Monasta L, Vecchi Brumatti L, Montico M, D'Ottavio G. First trimester maternal serum PIGF, free β–hCG, PAPP–A, PP–13, uterine artery Doppler and maternal history for the prediction of preeclampsia. Placenta. 2012; 3(6): 495–501.
- Towner D, Gandhi S, El Kady D. Obstetric outcomes in women with elevated maternal serum human chorionic
gonadotropin. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 2006; 194 (6): 1676–1681.
- Barton JR, Sibai BM. Prediction and prevention of recurrent preeclampsia. Obstetrics and gynecology. 2008; 112 (2 Pt 1): 359–372.
- Leanos–Miranda A, Campos–Galicia I, Isordia–Salas I, Rivera–Leanos R, RomeroArauz JF, Ayala–Méndez JA, Ulloa–Aguirre A. Changes in circulating concentrations of soluble fms–like tyrosine kinase–1 and placental growth factor measured by automated electrochemiluminescence immunoassays methods are predictors of preeclampsia. J Hypertens. 2012; 30 (11): 2173–2181.
- Sever PS, Dahlof B, Poulter NR, et al. ASCOT investigators. Rationale, design, methods and baseline demography of participants of the Anglo–Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial. J Hypertens. 2001; 19: 1139–1147.
- Ostroumova OA. Znachenie variabel'nosti arterial'nogo davlenija v klinicheskoj praktike. Vozmozhnosti amlodipina v snizhenii vnutrivizitnoj variabel'nosti arterial'nogo davlenija (po rezul'tatam rossijskoj programmy «VARIACIJa») [Value of blood pressure variability in clinical practice (by the results of russian program “VARIATION”]. Sistemnye gipertenzii [Systemic hypertension]. 2014; 1 (11): 11–16.
- Strjuk RI et al. Diagnostika i lechenie serdechno — sosudistyh zabolevanij pri beremennosti. Rossijskie rekomendacii [Diagnostics and treatment of cardio — vascular diseases in pregnancy. Russian recomendations]. Rossijskij kardiologicheskij zhurnal [Russian cardiological journal]. 2013; 4 (102): 1–40.
Actual psychoemotional status and type D personality in patients with heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Polikarpova Kristina L., neurologist of Municipal Hospital № 7 of Kazan, registrar of the Department of neurology, neurosurgery and medical genetics of Kazan State Medical university, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The aim of research — analysis of the diagnostic capabilities of vestibular vertigo at the front desk multidisciplinary clinics in the absence of laboratory and instrumental examination. Material and methods. A review of the diagnosis of vestibular vertigo. Results and discussion. Full diagnostics and differentiation of types of dizziness is possible with careful collection of complaints and medical history, a standard physical examination, including the usual neurological examination, as well as some special skills examination of the patient with vertigo: vestibulological specifc tests, techniques and maneuvers as well as their description and interpretation. Conclusions. Diagnosing vestibular vertigo and possible using conventional neurological examination, therefore, of particular importance is given to the knowledge of the special inspection vestibulological patients on the basis of which most accurately exposed diagnosis of vestibular vertigo.
Key words: diagnosis of vestibular vertigo, vestibular vertigo.
For reference: Polikarpova KL, Yakupov EZ. Diagnosis of vestibular vertigo in a multidisciplinary clinic front desk as a guarantee of effective treatment and rapid rehabilitation of patients. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 139—141.
- Alekseeva NS. Golovokruzhenije: otonevrologicheskije aspekty [Vertigo: otoneurogical aspects]. M: MEDpress– inform. 2014; 184 p.
- Zayceva OV. Kompleksnoje vestibulologicheskoje issledovanije bolnogo s LOR–patologijej [Vestibulological comprehensive study of patients with ENT pathology]. M: FGU «Nauchno–klinicheskij centr otorinolaringologii» [«Scientific–Clinical Center of Otorhinolaryngology»]. 2006; 25 p.
- Kosyakov SY. Golovokruzhenije [Vertigo]. M: GBOU DPO RMAPO. 2015; 80 p.
- Zamergrad MV. Vestibulyarnoje golovokruzhenije [Vestibular vertigo]. Nevrologija, neyropsihiatrija i psihosomatika [Neurology, neuropsychiatry and Psychosomatics]. 2009; 1: 14–19.
- Parfenov VA, Abdulina OV, Zamergrad MV. Differencialnaja diagnostika i lechenije vestibulyarnogo golovokruzhenija [Differential diagnosis and treatment of vestibular vertigo]. Nevrologija, neyropsihiatrija i psihosomatika [Neurology, neuropsychiatry and Psychosomatics]. 2010; 2: 49–54.
- Trinus KF. Sravnitelnaja harakteristika metodov diagnostiki golovokruzhenija [Comparative characteristics methods for dizziness]. Nevrologija, neyropsihiatrija i psihosomatika [Neurology, neuropsychiatry and Psychosomatics]. 2012; 3: 85–91.
Hypertensive crisis: differentiated approach to therapy
Podolskaya Alla A., C. Med. Sci., associate professor of the Department of internal diseases № 2 of Kazan State Medical university, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Zulfia F., C. Med. Sci., associate professor of the Department of internal diseases № 2 of Kazan State Medical university, Head of the Department of cardiology № 1 of city clinical Hospital № 7 of Kazan, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: profz @yandex.ru
Abstract. Aim is to focus the attention of doctors of various medical specialties in the necessity of differentiated approach to the therapy of hypertensive crises (HC). Material and methods. The article presents the principles of diagnosis and differentiated therapy of complicated and uncomplicated hypertensive crises depending on the specifc clinical situation, based on domestic and European clinical guidelines for the treatment of patients with arterial hypertension (AH). Results and discussion. In accordance with national and European recommendations, the Ledger is acute-onset, pronounced increase in blood pressure (BP) (systolic BP > 180 mm hg or diastolic BP > 120 mm hg ), accompanied by the threat or progression of lesions of target organs and requires immediate controlled blood pressure lowering for the prevention or limitation of defeat of target organs. From this perspective, the therapeutic strategy for GC, is determined primarily by the development of urgent conditions, for example, acute left ventricular failure with pulmonary edema, acute coronary syndrome, aortic dissection, acute ischemic stroke and requires a fast acting hypotensive drugs. You must also remember that in GC, it is extremely important to take into account the level of reduction in BP in the frst hours of treatment depending on concomitant complications. Results. When providing emergency care at the Ledger, correct choice of drugs for rational and effective antihypertensive therapy, which should act on the basic mechanisms of increased BP according to the main and concomitant diseases in
accordance with current clinical recommendations.
Key words: hypertensive crisis, arterial hypertension, emergency care.
For reference: Podolskaya AA, Kim ZF, Palmova LY. Hypertensive crisis: differentiated approach to therapy. The Bulletin
of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 142—146.
- Nedogoda SV red. Algoritmyi vedeniya patsienta s gipertonicheskim krizom [Algorithms of management of the patient with a hypertensive crisis]. Sankt–Peterburg, Obscherossiyskaya obschestvennaya organizatsiya «Sodeystviya proflaktike i lecheniyu arterialnoy gipertenzii «Antigipertenzivnaya Liga» [St Petersburg, Russia Public Organization «Assistance to the prevention and treatment of hypertension» Antihypertensive League «]. 2015; 30 p.
- Gaponova NI, Abdrahmanov VR., Baratashvili VL, Tereschenko SN. Analiz effektivnosti i bezopasnosti primeneniya moksonidina u patsientov s arterialnoy gipertenziey i gipertonicheskimi krizami [Analysis of the effectiveness and safety of moxonidine in patients with arterial hypertension and hypertensive crisis]. Kardiologija [Cardiology]. 2011; 6: 91–96.
- Gaponova NI, Abdrahmanov VR, Tereschenko SN. Urapidil v lechenii neotlojnyih sostoyaniy, obuslovlennyih povyisheniem arterialnogo davleniya [Urapidil in the treatment of emergency conditions caused by high blood pressure]. Ratsionalnaya farmakoterapiya v kardiologii [Rational pharmacotherapy in cardiology]. 2012; 8 (5): 703–707.
- Tereschenko SN, Plavunova NF. Gipertonicheskie krizyi [Hypertensive crises]. M: MEDpress–inform. 2013; 208 p.
- ESH/ESC. Rekomendacii po lecheniju arterial'noj gipertonii [Recommendations for treatment of hypertension]. Rossijskij kardiologicheskij zhurnal [Russian Cardiology Journal]. 2014; 1 (105): 7–94.
- Kolos IP, Chazova IE, Tereschenko SN et al. Risk razvitiya serdechno–sosudistyih oslojneniy u patsientov s chastyimi gipertonicheskimi krizami. Predvaritelnyie rezultatyi mnogotsentrovogo retrospektivnogo issledovaniya sluchay–kontrol OSADA [The risk of cardiovascular complications in patients with frequent hypertensive crises . Preliminary results of a multicenter retrospective case– control study SIEGE]. Terapevticheskiy arhiv [Therapeutic archives]. 2009; 9: 9–12.
- Ruksin VV, Grishin OV., Onuchin MV. Sravnenie effektivnosti preparatov, soderjaschih moksonidin, pri provedenii neotlojnoy gipertenzivnoy terapii [Comparison of the effectiveness of preparations containing moxonidine during acute hypertensive therapy]. Sistemnye gipertenzii [Systemic Hypertension]. 2015; 12 (2): 8–12.
- Tereshhenko SN, Gaponova NI, Abddrahmanov VR et al. Randomizirovannoe mnogocentrovoe sravnitel'noe issledovanie jeffektivnosti moksonidina u bol'nyh s neoslozhnennym gipertonicheskim krizom (AVES). [Randomized comparative multicenter study of the effcacy of moxonidine in patients with uncomplicated hypertensive crisis (AVES)]. Arterial'naja gipertenzija [Arterial hypertension]. 2011; 17 (4): 316–324.
- Chazova IE, Ratova LG, Boytsov SA, Nebieridze DV. Diagnostika i lechenie arterialnoy gipertenzii. Rekomendatsii Rossiyskogo meditsinskogo obschestva po arterialnoy gipertonii i Vserossiyskogo nauchnogo obschestva kardiologov. Chetvertyiy peresmotr [ Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension. Recommendations of Russian medical society on arterial hypertension and Russian scientifc society of cardiology. Fourth revision]. Sistemnye gipertenzii [Systemic Hypertension]. 2010; 3: 5–26.
Modern approaches to diagnostics, classification and evaluation of the severity of acute kidney injury
Sigitova Olga N., D. Med. Sci., Professor, Head of the Department of general medical practice of Kazan State Medical university, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The aim — the analysis of modern data on a problem of diagnostics, classifcation and an assessment of weight of sharp injury of kidneys. Material and methods. The review of publications of the domestic and foreign authors devoted to a question of standardization of criteria of diagnostics and an assessment of weight of sharp injury of kidneys is carried out. Results. Modern approaches to diagnostics and an assessment of weight of sharp injury of kidneys from a position of evidential medicine and modern classifcation which have to be the management for the practicing doctors ̆, carrying out maintaining and treatment of these patients are presented. Conclusion. Importance of studying and improvement of treatment of sharp injury of kidneys is defned: considerable danger; high frequency and variety of the reasons of development of sharp injury of kidneys; real possibility of a partial or complete recovery of kidney function of the patient with preservation of working capacity and quality of life at timely
diagnostics and competent treatment.
Key words: acute kidney injury, classifcation, diagnosis.
For reference: Sigitova ON, Bogdanova AR. Modern approaches to diagnostics, classifcation and evaluation of the
severity of acute kidney injury. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 146—153.
- Ali T, Khan I, Simpson W et al. Incidence and outcomes in acute kidney injury: a comprehensive population–based study. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007; 18: 1292–1298.
- Wang HE, Muntner P, Chertow GM et al. Acute Kidney Injury and Mortality in Hospitalized Patients. Am. J. Nephrol. 2012; 35: 349–355.
- Bellomo R, Ronco С, Kellum JA et al. Acute renal failure — defnition, outcome measures, animal models, fluid therapy and information technology needs: the Second International Consensus Conference of the Acute Dialysis Quality Initiative (ADQI) Group Crit Care. 2004; 8: 204–212.
- Thakar CV, Christianson А, Freyberg R et al. Incidence and outcomes of acute kidney injury in intensive care units: a Veterans Administration study. Crit Care Med. 2009; 37: 2552–2558.
- Liaño F, Pascual J. Epidemiology of acute renal failure: a prospective, multicenter, community–based study. Madrid Acute Renal Failure Study Group. Kidney Int. 1996; 50: 811–818.
- Covic A, Covic M, Segall L, Gusbeth–Tatomir P. Manual de Nefrologie «Сapitolul Insufcienţă renală acută, Editura Polirom». Bios, Iaşi. 2007; 260 p.
- Brown JR, Block СА, Malenka DJ et al. Pharmaceutical Research Combination treatment reduces acute kidney injury due to infusion of contrast dye during cardiac catheterization JACC. Cardiovascular Intervention. 2009; 2 (11): 1116–1124.
- Rinaldo В, Ronco С, Kellum J et al. Acute renal failure — defnition, outcome measures, animal models, fuid therapy and information technology needs: the Second International Consensus Conference of the Acute Dialysis Quality Initiative (ADQI). Critical. 2004; 8: 204–212.
- Schneider J, Khemani R, Grushkin C et al. Serum creatinine as stratifed in the RIFLE score for acute kidney injury is associated with mortality and length of stay for children in the pediatric intensive care unit. Crit Care Med. 2010; 38 (3): 933–939.
- Kopylova JuV. Ostroe povrezhdenie pochek: istoricheskie aspekty i kriterii diagnostiki [Acute kidney injury: historical aspects and diagnostic criteria]. Vestnik transplantologii i iskusstvennyh organov [Journal of Transplantation and Artifcial Organs]. 2010; 12 (1): 94–99.
- Bagshaw SM, George С, Bellomo R. A comparison of the RIFLE and AKIN criteria for acute kidney injury in critically ill patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2008; 3: 1569–1574.
- Uchino S, Doig GS, Bellomo R et al. Diuretics and mortality in acute renal failure. Crit Care Med. 2004; 32: 1669–1677.
- Liaño F, Pascual J. Epidemiology of acute renal failure: a prospective, multicenter, community–based study; Madrid Acute Renal Failure Study Group. Kidney Int. 1996; 50: 811–818.
- Mehta RL, Pascual MT, Soroko S. et al. Program to Improve Care in Acute Renal Disease (PICARD); spectrum of acute renal failure in the intensive care unit: The PICARD experience. Kidney Int. 2004; 66: 1613–1621.
- Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) Acute Kidney Injury Work Group; KDIGO Clinical Practice Guideline for Acute Kidney Injury. Kidney Int Suppl. 2012; 2: 1–126.
- Fliser D, Laville М, Covic А et al. A European Renal Best Practice (ERBP) position statement on the Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) Clinical Practice Guidelines on Acute Kidney Injury: part 1: defnitions, conservative management and contrast– induced nephropathy. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2012; 0: 1–10.
- Snyder S, Pendergraph В. Detection and evaluation of chronic kidney diseas. Am Fam Physician. 2005; 72: 1723–1732.
- Lassnigg A, Lassnigg А, Schmidlin D, Mouhieddine М et al. Minimal changes of serum creatinine predict prognosis in patients after cardiothoracic surgery: a prospective cohort study. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2004; 15: 1597–1605.
- Klinicheskie rekomendacii po diagnostike i lecheniju ostrogo pochechnogo povrezhdenija [Clinical guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of acute kidney injury]. Rekomendacii Nauchnogo obshhestva nefrologov Rossii [The recommendations of the Scientific Society of Nephrology Russia]. Moskva. 2014; 16.
Postoperative rehabilitation of patients with reumatoid arthritis (review of literature)
Fayzrakhmanova Gulnara M., c. Med. Sci., Assistant of Professor of the Department of traumatology, orthopedics and surgery of extreme conditions of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Akhtyamov Ildar F., D. Med. Sci., Professor, Head of the Department of Traumatology, Orthopaedics and surgery extreme conditions of Kazan State Medical university, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: email@example.com
Chicaev Vyacheslav F., D. Med. Sci., professor of the Department of traumatology, orthopedics and surgery of extreme conditions of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fasakhov Rustem R., intern of the Department of Traumatology, orthopedics and surgery of extreme conditions of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: email@example.com
Slastnikova Eugene S., 6th year student of the pediatric faculty of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, Kazan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Аbstract. We present a review on post-operative rehabilitation of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. The aim of the research is to study the problem of rehabilitation of patients, as well as determining the level of development of this area. The review includes an analysis of 35 national and foreign sources. Consider the prevalence of infammatory diseases of the joints, the modern classifcation, clinics and methods of postoperative rehabilitation of rheumatoid arthritis. The leading role in the rehabilitation of patients with movement disorders belongs to kinesitherapy. The mechanisms of therapeutic action of physical exercise are associated with complex mental, physiological and biochemical processes in the body during sessions. Massage — improves blood circulation, lymph fow, contributes to the activation of redox processes in the muscles and limbs of adjacent segments increased excitability, contractility and elasticity of the neuro-muscular system. Physiotherapy (UHF, ultrasound, magnetic therapy, hydrocortisone phonophoresis, low-intensity laser radiation, magnetic pulse laser, etc.) activate self-regulation and self-regeneration. Early intensive postoperative physiotherapy to avoid immobility, amyotrophy, and refected the sympathetic dystrophy. Conclusion. Improving the rehabilitation of patients in the postoperative period is a promising way to improve quality of care and life of patients with rheumatoid arthritis and its consequences. To do this, you need to combine the knowledge and experience of traumatology, orthopedics, medical exercise therapy, specialists in manual medicine, physiotherapists, psychotherapists in the form of specifc guidelines for comprehensive rehabilitation of patients in the postoperative period.
Key words: literature review, rheumatoid arthritis, methods of rehabilitation.
For reference: Fayzrahmanova GM, Akhtyamov IF, Chicaev VF, Fasahov RR, Slastnikova ES. Postoperative rehabilitation of patients with reumatoid arthritis (review of literature). The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2015; 8 (Suppl. 1): 153—159.
- Nosonovoj EL, Nosonova VA red. Revmatologija: nacional'noe rukovodstvo [Rheumatology: national leadership]. M: GJeOTAR — Media [M: GEOTAR — Media]. 2010; 720 p.
- Balashov AT, Ignat'ev VK, Hejfec IV et al. Ul'trazvukovoe issledovanie sustavov v ocenke rezul'tatov lokal'noj sklerozirujushhej terapii pri revmatoidnom artrite [Ultrasonography of the joints in the evaluation of the results of the local sclerotherapy in rheumatoid arthritis]. Nauchno–prakticheskaja revmatologija [Scientifc–practical revmatol]. 2006; 1: 14–16.
- Marchenko ZhS, Lukina GV. Rol' sosudistogo jendotelial'nogo faktora rosta v patogeneze revmatoidnogo artrita [The role of vascular endothelial growth factor in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis]. Nauchno–praktich revmatol [Scientifc and practical rheumatology]. 2005; 1: 57–60.
- Babaeva AR, Cherevkova EV, Petrov VI et al. Opyt primenenija novogo otechestvennogo preparata anticitokinovogo dejstvija v kombinirovannom lechenii revmatoidnogo artrita [Experience with new domestic drug anticytokine action in the combined treatment of rheumatoid arthritis]. Nauchno–prakticheskaja revmatologija [Scientifc and practical rheumatology]. 2005; 43 (3): 13–14.
- Korotaeva TV, Loginova EJu, Novikova DS et al. Reologicheskie svojstva krovi pri psoriaticheskom artrite: svjaz' s vospaleniem i kardiovaskuljarnym riskom [The rheological properties of blood in psoriatic arthritis: the relationship with infammation and cardiovascular risk]. Nauchno–prakticheskaja revmatologija [Scientifc and practical rheumatology]. 2009; 47 (5): 13–17.
- Molochkov VA, Shuvalov GN, Gerasimenko MJu et al. Fotoforez pantonika v kompleksnoj terapii psoriaza [Photophoresis pantonika in the treatment of psoriasis]. Palliativnaja medicina i reabilitacija v zdravoohranenii [Palliative medicine and rehabilitation in health care]. 2005; 2: 32b–32.
- Okorokov AN. Diagnostika boleznej vnutrennih organov: T 2: Diagnostika revmaticheskih i sistemnyh zabolevanij soedinitel'noj tkani: Diagnostika jendokrinnyh zabolevanij [Diagnosis of diseases of internal organs: T 2: Diagnosis of systemic rheumatic and connective tissue diseases: Diagnosis of endocrine diseases]. M. 2000; 576 p.
- Nasonova EL red. Klinicheskie rekomendacii: Revmatologija [Clinical guidelines: Rheumatology]. M : GJeOTAR Media [M : GEOTAR Media]. 2006; 288 p.
- Agababova JeR, Bunchuk NV, Shubin SV. Kriterii diagnoza reaktivnyh artritov (proekt) [The criteria for the diagnosis of reactive arthritis (draft)]. Nauch praktich revmatologija [Sci Practical rheumatology]. 2003; 3: 82–83.
- Agababova JeR. Reaktivnye artrity i bolezn' Rejtera: Revmaticheskie bolezni: Rukovodstvo dlja vrachej [Reactive arthritis and Reiter's disease : Rheumatic Diseases: A Guide for Physicians. M : Medicina [M : Medicine]. 1997; 324–335.
- Agababova JeR, Bunchuk NV, Shubin SV. Kriterii urogennyh i jenterogennyh reaktivnyh artritov (proekt) [Criteria urinogenous enterogenous and reactive arthritis (draft)]. Nauch revmatol [Sci revmatol]. 2003; 3: 82–83.
- Nasonov EL, Nasonova VA red. Revmatologija: nacional'noe rukovodstvo [Rheumatology: national leadership]. M : GJeOTAR–Media [M: GEOTAR Media]. 2010; 720 p.
- Weinblatt ME, Kuritzky L. RAPID: rheumatoid arthritis. J Fam Pract. 2007; 56 (4 Suppl): 1–7.
- Colmegna I, Espinoza LR, Cuchacovich R. HLA genetic and clinical considerations. Clin Microbiol Rev. 2004; 17 (2): 348–369.
- Petersen W, Seide HW. Early Outcome of Correction of Hallux Valgus with the Scarf Osteotomy. Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb. 2000; 138 (3): 258–264.
- Fink B, Mizel M. What’s New in Foot and Ankle Surgery. Bone Joint Surg. 2001; 83: 791–796.
- Seide HW, Petersen W. Taylor’s Bunion: Result of a Scarf Osteotomy for the Correction of an Increased Intermetatarsal IV/V angle; A Report on Ten Cases with a 1 Year Follow–up Arch. Orthop Trauma Surg. 2001; 121 (3): 166–169.
- Pavlov VP. Klinicheskie i instrumental'nye metody ocenki sostojanija oporno–dvigatel'nogo apparata [Clinical and instrumental methods of assessing the state of the musculoskeletal system]. Revmaticheskie bolezni [Rheumatic diseases]. 1997; 55–67.
- Pavlov VP. Ortopedo–hirurgicheskoe lechenie revmatoidnogo artrita [Orthopedic and surgical treatment of rheumatoid arthritis]. Revmaticheskie bolezni [Rheumatic diseases]. 1997; 292–294.
- Pavlov VP. Sravnitel'naja ocenka artroplastiki i artrodeza I pljusnefa–langovogo sustava v kombinacii s rezekciej golovok II—V pljusnevyh kostej pri revmaticheskih zabolevanijah [Comparative evaluation of arthroplasty and arthrodesis I plyusnefa Langovoi–joint in combination with resection of the head II–V metatarsal bones in rheumatic diseases]. Nauch–praktich Revmatol [Scientifc–practical Revmatol]. 2007; 1: 84–86.
- Cherkes–Zade DI, Kamenev JuF. Hirurgija stopy [Foot surgery]. M: Medicina [Medicine]. 1996; 228 p.
- Nasonov EL, Pavlov VP. Teoreticheskie osnovy ortezirovanija pri revmaticheskih zabolevanijah [Theoretical Foundations of orthotics in rheumatic diseases]. Klin revmatol [Сlin revmatol]. 1996; 6: 9–12.
- Mazurova VI. Klinicheskaja revmatologija: Ruk–vo dlja prakticheskih vrachej [Clinical Rheumatology: Hand–in for practitioners]. SPb: Foliant. 2001; 138–152.
- Nasonova VA, Astapenko MG. Klinicheskaja revmatologija [Clinical Rheumatology]. M: Medicina [M: Medicine]. 1989; 591 p.
- Nasonova VA, Bunchuk NV. Rukovodstvo po vnutrennim boleznjam: Revmaticheskie bolezni [Guide to Internal Medicine: Rheumatic diseases]. M: Medicina [M: Medicine]. 1997: 520 p.
- Kornilov NV. Sostojanie jendoprotezirovanija krupnyh sustavov v Rossijskoj Federacii condition endoprosthesis large joints in the Russian Federation. «Jendoprotezirovanie krupnyh sustavov», simpozium s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [In: «prosthetics» symposium with international participation]. 2000; 49–52.
- Charnley J. The long–ferm results of the low–friction arthroplasty of the performed as primery intervention. J Bon Joint Surg Am. 1972; 54: 61–76.
- Keisu KS, Orozco F, Charkey PF. Primery ceiaentless total hip arthroplasty in ocbeogenerians . J Bon Joint Surg Am. 2001; 83: 359–365.
- Pavlov VP, Makarov SA, Matushevekij GA et al. Reabilitacija bol'nyh revmaticheskimi zabolevanijami posle jendoprotezirovanija krupnyh sustavov [The rehabilitation of patients with rheumatic diseases after prosthetics]. Nauchno–prakticheskaja revmatologija [Scientific and practical rheumatology]. 2002; 3: 51–54.
- Azimov TS. Osobennosti lechenija vnutrisustavnyh perelomov kolennogo sustava u lic pozhilogo i starcheskogo vozrasta [Features of treatment of intraarticular fractures of the knee in elderly and senile]. Kirgiz. gos. med. in–t [Kyrgyzstan. state. med. Inst]. 1990; 20 p.
- Atjasov NI. Reabilitacija bol'nyh s perelomami kostej konechnostej i ih posledstvijami [Rehabilitation of patients with fractures of the extremities and their consequences]. Genij ortopedii [Orthopaedic Genius]. 1996; 2 (3): 82.
- Gjul'nazarova SV, Kazak LA. Chreskostnyj osteosintez v rekonstruktivno–vostanovitel'nyh operacijah pri kontrakturah kolennogo sustava [Transosseous fxation in reconstructive surgery for vostanovitelny contracture of the knee]. Genij Ortopedii [Genius orthopedics]. 1996; 2 (3): 36.
- Izmalkov SN. Novyj kompleksnyj podhod k medicinskoj reabilitacii bol'nyh s povrezhdeniem razgibatel'nogo apparata kolennogo sustava [The new integrated approach to the medical rehabilitation of patients with damage to the extensor mechanism of the knee]. Samarskij med. in–t [Samara med Inst]. 1993; 34 p.
- Krasnov AF, Arshin VM, Arshin VV. Travmatologija: Spravochnik [Trauma: Directory]. Rostov–na–Donu: izdatel'stvo «Feniks» [Rostov–on–Don, publishing house «Phoenix»]. 1998; 608 p.